Calculate your GPA in Excel using 5 simple Steps (and Example)
If you are interested in calculating your grade point average (GPA) – Excel is a great tool for that. With 5 simple steps, you can easily create your own GPA calculator. Use simple math and formula to calculate your grades weighted average (aka GPA). Good luck!!
GPA calculation in excel in 5 steps:
- Step 1 – Enter Class Name (optional)
- Step 2 – Enter Score. Use the table to the right to determine the score
- Step 3 – Enter the Number of Credits
- Step 4 – Calculate weight by Credits/Total Credits Step
- 5 – For Each class calculate score*weight%; Sum of all results will provide your GPA